Liese Milk Tea Brown Hair Dye Review

ohfluffy

         ohfluffyohfluffy


ohfluffy

ohfluffy

ohfluffy

ohfluffy

ohfluffy

ohfluffy

ohfluffy

ohfluffy

ohfluffy

ohfluffy

Liese Prettia Milk Tea Brown Bubble Hair Dye Review 4.5/5 

Positives!
  • My hair is really long and there was so much dye one bottle was more than enough
  • The bottle design is really convenient, no mess, no dripping
  • Some dyes tend to leave a huge mess on the gloves, making it hard not to make a mess, but this one leaves no mess at all
  • Incredible coverage and completely covered my re-growth
  • The treatment is amazing!
  • Even before putting treatment in, my hair was feeling soft and healthy
Negatives! :(
  • The smell isn't too distinct, but it's like they didn't even attempt to make it smell nice at all..smells like wonderful chemicals
  • The liquid inside the bottle gradually turns into a grey, I'm not sure if this is the same for all dyes but it freaked me out a little
Overall, I feel like the dye didn't really make much of a difference to my hair except for cover up my re-growth. I was really expecting a bigger change after leaving the dye in for 40 minutes. The colour is a little more milky and less orangey than my previous hair colour. It's a medium between an ashy brown and an orange brown, which is a nice combination. The dye did its job and I would definitely use this again, probably try different colours though :)

**UPDATED!**

OHFLUFFY
Clearer photo of the colour, unedited

Comments

  1. Wow that's so good that it was enough for your hair! It looks so pretty :) & glad you posted it up<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thanks for the review its beautiful and i want to try this color ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thank you and I'm glad you liked this! <3

      Delete
  3. That looks really nice, btw what colour did you use for your previous hair colour? :) Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts